Integrative Foot & Ankle Centers of Washington joined NW JUNIORS ELITE VOLLEYBALL CLUB.
Our podiatrists specialize in treatment and prevention of sport injuries, providing special benefits to the members of NWJRSELITE VOLLEYBALL CLUB:
- On call emergency coverage, including weekends and holidays.
- Workshops on sport injury prevention.
- Education of coaches, athletes and their parents on sports taping techniques.
- Foot screening and shoes screening to prevent sport injuries.
Integrative Foot & Ankle Centers of Washington takes pride of its Sports Medicine specialty. Our foot and ankle surgeons treat professional, college & high school athletes, along with recreational, “weekend warriors.” Our clinics take a special interest in regenerative medicine and joint preservation through the use of stem-cells, a non-surgical approach to restoring, repairing and regenerating arthritic joints. We utilize latest laser and radial pulse therapy technology to assist in treatment of sports related injuries. It is our goal to provide patients with individualized, state- of-the-art treatment, returning each patient to their natural mobility as quickly as possible.
- Ankle instability
- Ankle osteochondral defect (OCD) lesions
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Peroneal tendon injuries
- Midfoot bony/ligamentous injuries
- Exertional compartment syndrome
- Joint Replacement
Foot joint replacement
- Correction of flatfoot and high arch deformities
- Ankle fractures
- Foot fractures
- Calcaneal fractures
- Fracture care of the lower extremities
- Heel pain
- Plantar fasciitis
Integrative Foot & Ankle Centers of WA serves the Greater Seattle area, including Everett, Renton and Kirkland with premium services -give us a call at (425) 678-3877 or email us here, OR click here to find the closest podiatry clinic near you!