Stephanie Yan-Rong Cullen
Dr. Stephanie Yan-Rong Cullen is a podiatric surgeon and part of the elite team at Integrative Foot & Ankle Centers of Washington. She began her pre-medical education at University of Toronto where she received her Honor Bachelor degree in Human Biology. She later went on to complete her Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery at New York College of Podiatric Medicine in Manhattan, where she graduated with Cum Laude in the top 5% of her class.
Dr. Cullen then completed a comprehensive three-year surgical residency at Northwell - North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital in New York, where she was named chief resident. She was trained at an adult and pediatric level 1 trauma center, exposing her to wide variety of cases and patients. She is also part of a sports medicine physician team at the Fordham University Athletic Department where she assisted in treating Division One college athletes. During her training, Dr. Cullen also completed the AAFAO Comprehensive Course of Internal Fixation for Reconstructive Surgery and Trauma of the Foot & Ankle, and Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy, aﬀording her the opportunity to diversify her experience and reﬁne her skill set. She is well trained in all aspects of podiatric medicine and surgery with interest in the treatment of foot and ankle trauma, elective reconstruction, wound care and preventative care for patients of all ages.
Dr. Cullen is dedicated to providing excellent care to all of her patients. During her free time, she and her husband enjoy traveling, kayaking, and trying new food cuisines. She looks forward to helping you heal.
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, NY Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Class rank 5 - Cum Laude 2011-2015
- University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada Honors Bachelor of Science in Human Biology with High Distinction 2006-2010
Post-Graduate Training 2015-2018
- Northwell Health North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center (Podiatric Medicine and Surgery with Rearfoot and Ankle Credentials)
- North Shore University Hospital,
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center Cohen Children’s Medical Center,
- Franklin Hospital Valley Stream Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center,
- Northwell Comprehensive Wound Healing Center,
- Fordham University Sports Medicine Rotation, Bronx
- Finger Lakes Podiatry, NY July 2018-December 2018
- Marathon - New York City Half Marathon, NY,
- NY Marathon in Flushing Meadow Park, Queens, NY,
- Rock n Roll 10K Marathon in Prospect Park, Brooklyn, NY,
- Foot screening events
Poster presentation at 4th Annual Wound Care Symposium at the Hofstra School Of Medicine Necrotizing Sweet syndrome in the lower